Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekly Update

Well, sort of. More like a week and half/2 week update. Forgive me for missing a week! I promise I have a good excuse... This excuse being Nate and I were both ill. I was throwing up all Sunday and then he started up Sunday night-Monday. Not awesome.

But during MLK weekend we lived up our 3 day weekend until the sickness came. We convinced my mom and dad to come up to Fairview, Ut to hang out at the cabin with us and go snowmobiling! I still don't know how we did it, but we tricked them into making the 10 hour drive. We sure did have a blast though! We played too many games and snowmobiled all day Saturday. Snowmobiling has got to be one my most favorite things to do in the snow... Okay who am I kidding. The ONLY think I like doing in the snow! But for good reason, because it is quite fun. It was Nate's first time and I think he is now on board too. He loved it!


This is my dad and uncle Tyler. They were nice enough to take us and get us unstuck. We would probably still be stuck without them.


Finally we got better and had to return to school. It is always kind of the worst to go back to school after a lovely weekend in the mountains... but we managed.

This past weekend we went to The Quarry and went rock climbing  This was the 1st of the 12 months of dates I gave Nate for Christmas. 


I ran into my good friend from back in the day, Marissa Stoker. This is us at the top. Obviously.
Also, Nate is a natural.

Aaand this is what it looked like driving home. We couldn't even read the street signs. I definitely am not used to this Utah weather... even after 3 years. Thank goodness we are headed to the querque's!


No comments:

Post a Comment