Friday, January 11, 2013

Here's to the New Year

Alrighty, this is it! I am making a new years resolution. I'm not much for those things mostly because I forget about them after about 2 weeks. But, I had the realization that I haven't blogged/documented my awesome life for almost 2 years! And these past couple years have literally been the best. During this time I dated my now husband, got engaged to that man, and now we have almost been married a year! Sad to think I have missed so many details by not writing them down. So now I have to play catch up, but that I will have to do in my own personal journal. You can thank me later. But, this new years resolution is to blog! I haven't decided how often but I will actually blog, but I am going to. The amount I blog will probably depend on the amount of awesome that is going on in our lives. So I guess that means I will be blogging constantly which would significantly decrease the amount of awesome that is going on... Okay so I'll just try to blog at least once a week. Deal?

But lately we have just been getting into the swing of things with the new semester... It's our last one and then we are outta this freezing place and on to bigger (wammer) and better things. Tonight the snow ruined our date night so we are staying in and watching the second Lord of the Rings (I've never seen them) and cuddling. One of the big perks of having a spouse. We are too big of sissy's to brave the snowy roads and head all the way up to Salt Lake. Hopefully tomorrow the roads will clear up a bit... until then.

Well, what a start! Don't hate me if I flash back to the past and throw in some random fun adventures we have had. It'll be fun, promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment