Monday, January 14, 2013

Snow Date

This weekend was pretty much just cold. I checked the weather constantly because I seriously was in shock. I have always thought Provo was cold and have definitely done my fair share of complaining about it, but seeing the temperatures go in the negatives was really just not okay in my brain. Friday night Nate and I had planned on going to The Pie (aka our most favorite pizza place in all of Utah) and then catching a dollar movie. BUT it was snowing and freezing and we are too big of wimps to brave the icy freeway. Soo we stayed home and cuddled up and watched the 2nd Lord of the Rings. This is my first time watching this series and we made a deal if I watch all off the the LOTR movies then that husband of mine has to watch all of the Harry Potter movies with me. It's not a bad deal though because I have actually enjoyed them so far.

Saturday night we decided that we could venture outside and go eat some delicious pizza. This is us taking a picture. It was too cold to care enough about taking a semi-decent picture. But I'm serious, if you are a Utah dweller go to the nearest Pie location near you and make your taste buds happy.


This morning I woke up and saw that the high today was going to be 4 degree's and wanted to crawl back into bed. Although somehow I made it through the day... shocking :)
via
Also for your viewing pleasure I will include this video that made me laugh. Although, I shouldn't make fun... I too have been quite dramatic about this winter weather business :)


No comments:

Post a Comment